An open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian! Survive in a hostile world, build your kingdom, and dominate your enemies.
If you don't have it already, you can get the game on Steam.
Welcome to Majestic! Before continuing, please read the important information on our About page.
Current server status as reported by conan-exiles.com.
Click the banner to go to the server monitoring page on conan-exiles.com.
The server is currently using these mods. I try to keep the mod list short to minimize impact of mod updates and reduce likelihood of conflicting mods.
You can quickly subscribe to all of these mods by going here and pressing the "Subscribe to all" button.
- Once subscribed, make sure Steam is running and give the mods a few minutes to download (can check status from Steam library).
- Then, start the game and go into the "Mods" menu from the main menu.
- Enable exactly the same mods as the server, no more and no less. They must also be in the same order as listed.
- Restart the game. Then, you should be able to connect to the server.
|Majestic||Base mod for the server that adjusts various settings and adds a number of features.|
|Hyborian Body+Armor||Improves female body shape and breasts hang more naturally. Also slightly skimpifies much of the armor in the game.|
|Conan Sexiles||Adds sex to the game including several animations and some toys.|
Connecting to a Server
There are multiple ways to connect to the server. I will explain a couple here.
To connect, do the following:
- Run the game and press the "Play Online" button.
- Make sure "Show servers with mods" is checked and search for Majestic to find the server.
- Select the server and press the "Join" button, then enter the password and connect.
If the server does not show up in the list in-game, you can by pressing the "Direct Connect" button and entering this address (along with the password): 22.214.171.124:8100
The fastest way to connect is to use a direct link. This will launch the game and connect you directly to the server.
These tables show the settings that have been modified on the server. Any setting not mentioned is likely not set (remains at its default value). I may tweak some things if I see a need for it (especially early on in the server's lifetime), but will try to leave the settings alone so that everyone gets a similar game experience no matter when they start playing.
Settings that affect the server in general.
|Max Nudity||Full||Players without gear are fully nude.|
|Experience||2.5x||The rate at which players gain experience.|
|Gathering||2x||Multiplier on the amount of resources collected while gathering.|
|Spoil Rate||50%||How fast items spoil, as a percentage of the base speed (lower number = longer).|
|Crafting Time||50%||How long it takes for items to craft (lower number = faster).|
|Resource Respawn||4x||How fast harvested resources respawn (higher number = faster).|
|Land Claim Radius||50%||How much land is claimed by structures, as a percentage of the default. Claimed land cannot be built upon by other clans and will also block resource and NPC spawns.|
Settings that affect players on the server.
|Stamina Usage||50%||The amount of stamina a player uses, as a percentage of the default.|
|Water Usage||50%||The amount of water a player consumes, as a percentage of the default.|
|Food Usage||50%||The amount of food a player consumes, as a percentage of the default.|
Also increased attribute poitns and feat points per level starting at level 10.
Structure decay (also called the "ruin system") is a mechanism whereby abandoned structures can be removed by other players on the server. This is to prevent people from claiming land indefinitely that they are not actually using.
The basic idea is that each structure gets a "score" based on how complex it is (quality of components and number of attached components). That score is translated into a decay time. When the owner of a structure gets near it, the timer is reset. If the timer reaches 0, then the structure becomes publicly demolishable. If left alone for a long enough time, it will eventually get automatically removed by the server.
To see the decay time and score of a structure, hold a repair hammer in your hand and look at the popup that appears when you approach the structure.
|Decay Time Per Score||3 hours||Amount added to the structure's decay timer per score.|
|Decay Time Multiplier||3x||Multiplier on the overall decay timer of a structure.|
|Cleanup Time Multiplier||10x||Multiplier on the amount of time before a decayed structure is automatically deleted.|
|Max Decay Time||15 days||The maximum amount of decay time a structure is allowed.|
|Max Cleanup Time||30 days||The maximum amount of time allowed after decaying before a structure is auto-deleted.|
Some additional tweaks to the server (mainly from the Majestic mod).
- Human females have shaved underarms and genitals.
- Several fantasy skin and hair colors have been added to character creation.
- Cocks and breasts can be made larger than normal.
- Characters can be made considerably shorter or taller than normal.
- Added an item called a glamor potion that allows people to redo aspects of their character customization without creating a new character. The recipe can be found on the floor on the upper level of The Sinkhole.
- Armor can be hidden from the inventory screen, making you always appear nude. Alternatively, you can hide only your helmet.
- Outfits can be created allowing faster switching between armor sets.
- Fall damage reduced significantly.
Non-Player Humans and Thralls
- Human NPC spawns are mostly female. 80% for most, some 85% and 90%. Dancers are 95% female.
- Human NPCs spawn with larger breasts and cocks on average.
- Thralls can be placed much closer together.
- Chests, crafting stations, shrines and doors are able to be unlocked by their owner for public use.
- Added black and white dyes.